Seven Technical Reasons why a professional photographer is critical
- The ability to quickly adjust camera settings based on different lighting scenes.
- The experience and foresight to be prepared for each situation and nuance of a wedding that only comes with shooting a lot of weddings.
- Professional wedding photographers will always scope out the wedding venue to be fully prepared for any surprises and to plan out their shooting scenarios.
- Experience shooting fleeting moments that you only have one chance to capture. A first kiss typically only lasts 1-2 seconds, and you don’t necessarily know exactly when it is going to happen. The wedding photographer must be staring through his lens, ready and prepared for this moment to happen.
- The energy to work non-stop for 12-18 hours without breaks. This is a wedding photographer’s job, they don’t rest or take breaks.
- Experience in guiding and directing large group formals. This is where the wedding photographer’s personality and tact are so important
- Experience in taking extra shots of crucial pictures such as during the must have photos in case of blinking, awkward expressions, etc.